With Responsibilities Come Rewards
As active participants in the education of our children, Sequoia parents learn about child development and behavior as well as how to interact with various groups of children.
Relationships with the other parents serve as a network of support as we face the many challenges of raising children and many long-term family friendships are forged at Sequoia.
Each Sequoia family has the following obligations:
- Attend all of the family orientation and training meetings at the beginning of the school year
- Work at the school one morning per week (per child attending school
- Fulfill a year-long school job that supports the operation of the school
- Complete a maintenance project
- Attend several mandatory evening meetings throughout the school year
October through May tuition will be:
- 3 days per week: $290/month
- 4 days per week: $380/month
- 5 days per week: $470/month
Tuition assistance is available, and we offer a 10% sibling discount for families with multiple children concurrently enrolled.
“Hard work with like-minded people.
Satisfying and challenging in the right ways.”
-Sequoia parent feedback from the anonymous survey